"ARKA" art-gallery
Sanct-Petersburg

Andrei Blyok (b. 1946 г.)

  Andrei Blyok was born on June 1, 1946 in Leningrad. In 1965, he entered the Painting department of the Repin Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture in Leningrad. In 1971 he graduated from the Institute  (the workshop of monumental painting by A. A Mylnikov). He participated in exhibitions since 1971. In 1972 he was admitted to the Leningrad Union of Artists. Since 1973 he was teaching at the  Repin Institute. Since 1996 Honored Artist of Russia, since 2007 People's Artist of Russia. Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Arts. A. N. Bliok is a full member of the Academy of Arts of China. Works of Andrey N. Bliok are in the State Russian Museum, the State Tretyakov Gallery, in art museums and private collections in Russia, China, France, Italy, England, USA, Mexico, Switzerland, Korea, Finland, Japan, Germany, Holland, Israel, Sweden, Bulgaria and other countries. Countries.
 
Andrei Blyok. St`George Church in Old Ladoga. Oil on canvas, 60,5х80. 1976